30+ EXPERT SPEAKERS | KEYNOTE SESSIONS | 4 PANEL DISCUSSIONS | INDUSTRY PRESENTATIONS | B2B MEETINGS & NETWORKING
India is growing very rapidly in the Pharma sector. The Indian Pharmaceutical Sector is the third-largest in the world, growing at a CAGR of 14-15% between 2018-22, and is expected to generate revenues worth USD 55 billion by 2030. India has the highest number of USFDA approved plants for generic drug manufacture. Indian Pharma exports are sourced to developed western countries especially the USA. Some of the leading Indian Pharmaceutical companies derive about 50% of their turnover from International business, with exports constituting 53% of these total revenues.
The industry has made significant investments in upgrading their manufacturing plants to international standards set by International regulatory bodies. In the last two years, most of the regulatory bodies have introduced new areas of scrutiny beyond just testing drug efficacy & now involve risk management and mitigation programs for R&D laboratories, manufacturing facilities and procurement functions. The new rules seek to remove the regulatory bottlenecks to make in India, facilitate ease of doing business while ensuring the availability of better medicines for patient care and safety.
Pharma is one of the fastest growing sectors in India and the Indian government has aggressive plans to develop India further into a global pharmaceutical hub. The coming years will assume a significant position in the history of India’s Pharma industry. This summit aims to create and facilitate greater market opportunities by positioning Indian pharmaceutical sector as credible, sustainable and essentially as the Pharmacy of the World for Opportunities and challenges for achieving Vision 2030.
• MD, CEOs, Directors & Regulatory Experts
• Regulatory Writing/Medical Writing/Business Operations/Processing
• Clinical Trials & Data Management, Product Development, QA & QC
• Patient Recruitment Companies, Government- Department of Health
• Non-Profit Organizations/ Association, Consultants across Pharma Domains
• Research & Development, Physician Investigators, CRO’s & CMO’s
• Chief Scientific Officers, Scientist- Formulator, Analyst & Scholars
• Directors, MD & CEO’s of Organizations
• Manufacturing & Medical Devices Companies
• Business & Marketing Professionals, Project Managers, IT Professionals
• Pharmaceutical, Technology & Solution Providers