About The Summit
DocRoSh Global Solutions® warmly welcome all the eminent delegates to participate in the upcoming two day “Global Pharma Regulatory E-Summit & Awards 2020” with the industry highlighted the theme “Impact of New Initiatives & Building Capabilities for Pharma Regulatory Affairs in Global Emerging Market” scheduled on 16th - 17th July 2020 at Mumbai, India.
The summit aims to provide a premier platform for Regulatory Affairs Professionals, Researchers and discuss Foremost Recent Innovations, Regulatory Strategies and how to improve Regulatory System and lower the challenges associated with developments of Regulatory Affairs.
This Summit is among one of the very few and only strategic meeting place in the region for regional and international pharmaceutical and medical industry professionals to meet and discuss on recent topics and key issues related to all aspects of regulatory affairs, legal and compliance. The delegates will take away valuable knowledge shared by experts through expert panel discussions, keynote session, presentations, open-discussions, and networking.
The Speakers of the Conference will share great knowledge regarding scientific developments discoveries, Industry growth, and the future trends in the pharmaceuticals sector. More than 200 participants will attend the event which includes 5 Panel Sessions, 4 Corporate Presentations, 1 CEO’s Roundtable discussion with 30+ Speakers, The attendees of the Conference will be Professionals and Industrialists, Scientists, Researchers, Doctors, Clinical Pharmacists, and Academicians across the Globe. This Global Pharma Regulatory Affairs E-Summit & Awards-2020 is a great platform to showcase as well as to learn something more as we are going to promote the highest standards of pharmaceutical Industry Practices.
To whom will you meet?
• Connect with KOL & Decision Makers
• MD, CEOs, Directors & Regulatory Experts
• Regulatory Writing/Medical Writing/Business Operations/Processing
• Clinical Trials & Data Management, Product Development, QA & QC
• Patient Recruitment Companies, Government- Department of Health
• Non-Profit Organizations/ Association, Consultants across Pharma Domains
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals from Regulatory Affairs
• Research & Development, Physician Investigators, CRO’s & CMO’s
• Chief Scientific Officers, Scientist- Formulator, Analyst & Scholars
• Directors, MD & CEO’s of Organizations
• Manufacturing & Medical Devices Companies
• Business & Marketing Professionals, Project Managers, IT Professionals
• Pharmaceutical, Technology & Solution Providers
• Exhibition, Meeting & Promotion opportunities
Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory E-Summit & Awards 2020” is an excellent way to promote your business to a highly targeted group of key decision-makers with a specific interest in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry.
• The unique positioning of your company’s brand
Showcasing your organization at a leading industry summit like ours establishes your brand value to your prospective clients or existing clientele.
• Launch / unveil new products or services
Leverage our global platform as a Launchpad to focus attention to your product and brand.
• Penetrate new markets
As only the top-level decision-makers attend our global summits, network with them in a collaborative environment over One to One meetings by showcasing your products and services by exhibiting, a product presentation or participating in the program.
• Fostering new business partnerships.
Focus and target your business prospects in a positive and collaborative environment, where they welcome new ideas. Our attendees are always keen on exciting new partnership opportunities. Our summit platform offers you the ideal opportunity to make new contacts and future businesses.
• Enhance customer loyalty
One to one and face to face business sessions at summits shows continued support of market and helps develop customer loyalty and cement your position as a key market leader.
The Park Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai.